Her career began in Atlanta with Coopers & Lybrand and she continued her practice in Charlotte with Dixon Hughes Goodman PLLC, focusing on tax compliance and consulting for individuals and their privately held businesses, trusts and estates.
She has developed a core professional focus of working with individuals and families in transition, providing the extra attention that is frequently needed during those times. She has also provided accounting services to a variety of not-for-profit organizations over the past 20 years and is deeply valued for her ability to translate the language of numbers for others.
Cathlean is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and received her Master’s of Taxation degree with honors from the School of Accountancy at Georgia State University. Her professional designations and affiliations include:
• Certified Public Accountant
(North Carolina and Georgia)
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
• Collaborative Law Financial Neutral
• American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
• North Carolina Association of CPAs (NCACPA)
• Charlotte Estate Planning Council